Becoming a member is a special investment in the future of RTPI. Members do more than pay dues.
-- Members are our most frequent visitors and provide valuable feedback on events and programs at RTPI.
-- Members are the first to volunteer time and energy.
-- Members promote RTPI in their communities.
-- Members bring friends to RTPI to experience the exhibitions and the preserve.
Members are a vital part of RTPI.
The membership year starts on May 1 and goes through the following April 30. Memberships purchased after May 31 are prorated for the remainder of the membership year.
Membership Levels and Full-year Pricing (May 1 to April 30)
Two Member $50
Senior (65+)/Student/Military $25
All memberships include:
- Unlimited museum admission during regular operating hours (excluding ticketed events)
- 10% discount on all museum store and online museum store purchases
- $3 discount on admissions for non-members who accompany a member
- Members only offers
- Invitations to events, including members only events
How do you become a member? Any of the following will work:
- Click here to become a member online.
- Stop by the Lodge at RTPI and fill out the form at the front desk
- Call 716.665.2473 and speak with one of our Visitor Experience Associates who will take your information
- Email email@example.com and our Development & Communications Director will contact you