Renewing or becoming a member of RTPI says you care, you’re invested, you’re a part of the family. In 2023, we’ve simplified our membership categories and expanded our membership benefits.
Annual Membership Levels:
- Individual $ 40
- Couple $ 60
- Family $ 85
- Sustaining $150
If you’re a renewing member, you get 10% off any of these categories.
If you’re a student, senior or military (active or retired), you also get a 10% discount off any of these categories.
If you’re renewing as a student, senior or military, you receive a total 20% discount.
All memberships last one year from the month you sign up or renew.
- Unlimited free admission to the museum
- Free admission to all exhibition openings
- 15% discount in the Snowy Owl Museum Store
- Special discounts on RTPI programs, including Art After 5, Yoga with the Birds and nature art workshops
- “First dibs” invitations to RTPI special events
- 10% off on a venue rental per year (Sustaining members only)
- Free subscription to Bird Watcher’s Digest (Sustaining members only)
Organizational memberships are available to non-profit and government service agencies for their staff and program participants when they use Roger Tory Peterson Institute (RTPI) programs or facilities in furtherance of their mission. Benefits include free building admission, member discount rates for programs and a 10% discount rate on facility rentals and Gift Shop purchases.
RTPI requests no more than a 1:4 ratio between staff and program participants per visit. Regretfully, we cannot accept appointments from organizational members on Mondays or Tuesdays. Museum hours are Wednesday through Saturday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm and Sundays 1:00 to 5:00 pm.
The cost for an Organizational Membership is $160. Please contact Justyne Preston at 716-665-2473 extension 227 or email@example.com for more information.
Trails are always available, seven days a week, from dawn to dusk, at no charge.